Sorry about the lack of a post yesterday. Things have been busy in our household. I spent one day off the computer and it threw off my business and the whole nine yards. And to think that it’s suppose to be a “day off” according to my business schedule. My life is my computer. I even found a way to have a daily devotion on the computer.
I feel the opening of this post means I will have to share more about my goals and life priorities in another post.
Today I actually want to share with you guys my latest creations. Be ready. It’s a big long post filled with beautiful goodies..
1. Coral and Grey Chevron Invitation now in a template format. You can usually find this on my etsy shop, but I was able to play around with it enough to be happy with it to sale as a template.
2. Purple wedding invitations are currently trending, and I made my Floral Ampersand available in purple. Here’s an RSVP card.
3. To match the purple RSVP card, there’s a wedding invitation in purple as well.
4. Trendy and elegant return address labels. Change the colors to have it match your wedding theme.
5. Chevron return address labels to match your chevron wedding invitation suites.
Perfect Grey Chevron Return Address Labels by Fallfordesign1
Browse other address labels on zazzle.com
6. Mr. & And Mrs. Tan and Navy Blue Wedding Invitation.
Floral ampersand Wedding Invitation in Navy by Fallfordesign1
Check out more Ampersand Invitations at Zazzle
7. Mr. & Mrs. Tan and Navy Blue matching RSVP card.
8. Tan & Blue Mr. and Mrs. Save The Date Postcard.
9. Tan & Blue Mr. and Mrs. Thank You Card. You can write your special note on the back of the card.
10. I wrote this Valentine’s Day card with the intentions of what my husband should say to me. Lets just say he needs a little help with his romantic vocabulary. I found a similar mad lib floating around the internet and I pulled some of my inspiration from it.
11. Valentine’s Day Greeting Card in grey and pink; You’re my Favorite Thing
12. Some of my stationary doesn’t allow all the lines to be filled out. I’m not too sure why. On all my lines I have selected to make it a “template” so it’s easy to customize, but it’s zazzle. And in my personal opinion, zazzle needs a serious design make-over. I did some research on them and their head designer/programmer makes over $130,000 a year. I think they need a new one. Shh.. I didn’t tell you that, internet. ;)
Click the “customize it” button and you can add/change the text for this Newspaper Baby Shower Announcement.
Newspaper Boy/Girl/Unisex Baby Shower Personalized Invitation by Fallfordesign1
Create an invitation online with zazzle
13. Purple In Love Heart Postage stamp. There’s other colors available too. Head on over to the shop to see more.
14. Purple Save The Date Postcard. This also has other colors available in the zazzle shop.
Save The Date Photo Postcard by Fallfordesign1
Create unique personalized photo postcards at zazzle.com
15. Girls Birthday Party Invitation.
Paint Strokes Girls Birthday Party Custom Invitation by Fallfordesign1
Design your own custom invitations online at zazzle.com
18. I also received a request from a potential client to extend my Rustic Block stationary. Extending the current designs I have in my etsy shop is on my to-do list. But I’ll be real, I’m really pushing for the blog and the zazzle shop to be my primary bread winners/income sources. I’ll have to explain more of my reasons in another post. I guess this sentence goes hand-in-hand with my opening paragraph in beginning of this post!
That’s it for January. If you like what you see, follow me on facebook, instragram, twitter, or add my website to your favorite reader to continue seeing updates on the latest designs I come out with. You’ll find the links to my etsy and zazzle store on top of this page or the social networks in our sidebar.