I realized that when I shared with you guys an infographic on my success, that I forgot a few two crucial goals that I checked off my list in 2013!
So, here’s some more great accomplishments in 2013:
- My Business became a Limited Liability
- Jeremiah was able to quit his day-job and become self-employed all summer
- Develop more niches and products
- Reach a secret financial Goal (done!)
- Conquered “Must repair on house ASAP” list.
And my 2014 Goals:
- A secret Project (don’t want to share the details just yet)
- More Products in two out of my four niches
- Reach another financial goal (pay off business truck)
Since our house now stands at mostly cosmetic work instead of “emergency repair work,” I’m going to scale back on any household projects and really focus on business growth in 2014. I’m sure Jeremiah will get the itch and he’ll tackle a project or two (or heck maybe I will too). But I’m forecasting that we’ll both be really busy this year while we push to get some financial things taken care of and “off our back.”
So how about you? Any goals for 2014? Share your link in the comments!